MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/31/2012 09:53 PM

hey....

mollymae2002
mollymae2002  

im sorry that i haven't been around for a long time, I have been having such a hard time dealing with everything. But iam alive and doing okay. I got my depression medication changed and now im on a higher blood preasure which is making me so exhausted.

im now seeing a new therapist not sure if i like her or not. its very hard switching.

On that note i havent self injured about 9 months. its been getting easier, and im so happy for that.....hope that you all are good...

03/31/2012 11:05 PM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Amy, nice to have you back on the board. And the SI cessation sounds wonderful. I am so proud of you and hope that you are proud of yourself.

Please stick around and let us know how you're doing, expecially how the new person works out. Such changes are often frightening, but just be yourself, and be sure what you tell her is the full story. If you give her bits and pieces, she can't help you. It's sort of like asking a surgeon to operate w/ one hand tied behind his back.

Good luck, Sweetie. Teddy is praying that it all works out for you.

Sylvia

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved