MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/23/2012 08:29 PM

Unemployable.

CooperativeKoala
CooperativeKoala  

I can't shake this sadness. Every time I feel a tiny bit better, the darkness comes back and all I can do is crawl back into bed and forget everything. I quit my job because I couldn't handle the stress and now the thought of going back out there only to abruptly quit another job is really getting me down. That is, assuming anyone will hire me considering I didn't give notice at either of my last two jobs.

I cannot deal with people. The stress makes me insane. My last job, I didn't really have to work with people though, and I still couldn't do it. If ever I felt like I didn't do something right, I would get very discouraged and go to the bathroom and cry. I always thought people were saying bad things about me and I couldn't focus on anything I was supposed to do. I just wish I could be healthy and not worry about this crap. I don't want to have to take a cornucopia of drugs just to function. What am I supposed to do? I can't live like this.

03/29/2012 12:04 AM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Koala, first let me apologize. As you may know, a number of our leaders have problems which keep us from the board more than we like. I now have a new problem. I began this message about 2 1/2 hours ago, got to the 'from the board' and fell asleep. I woke and found this partially written. I had a lot of jobs before I became too disabled to work. So I know what that feels like.

My first thought is the number of jobs that can be done from home. If you can tell me a couple of things, Koala, best sent in a pm because I don't always get to the boards, I will see what kind of ideas I can come up w/ for you. I am still an excellent Ms Marple wannabe.

I need to know what kind of work you do, your age, and how long the FULL AMOUNT OF TIME was between the time you started the first job you walked out on and the day you walked out on the second. Those would be starting points. If you'd like my help, I am glad to be able to give it to you.

Whatever happens, remember that we are here to support you, and eventually most things work out - maybe not as we wanted them to (the people plan and god laughs), but still, they work out.

Good luck,

Sylvia

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved