MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/24/2011 09:56 PM

sad

mollymae2002
mollymae2002  

Not doing so good all i been doing is crying all day, i just cant stop.....

12/24/2011 11:08 PM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Amy, I am so sorry you're feeling no better tonight. Have you thought of anything nice you can do for yourself? You'd be surprised how little it take to pick up for at least a little while. My aide brought me prsents yesterday. I was so excited I felt like I could jump w/ joy. Which would only bring me down in pain, but I was just so surprised. The things are useful and fit w/ my decor (such as it is), but that's not why they made me feel better, as I'm sure you all know. It was truly that she thought of me. My pint sized live antidepressant is coming in the next few days to get her birthday present. My aide told me I don't know this, but my little one has a present for me and was letting mommy help her wrap it. lol

I often feel better just because I have something to look forward to. And my Ierin surely does that. From her first visit she ran right to me, climbed into my lap and we've been in love ever since. She'll be 3 on the 30th, and in my entire life, little ones have made me feel better than almost anything else. I taught nursery school years ago, and it was not work. I got paid for having pure pleasure every day.

I hope you feel better, honey. Please keep checking in? I'm concerned about you.

Fondly,

Sylvia

12/24/2011 11:11 PM
mollymae2002
mollymae2002  

I been here all day hun..... and thanks..

12/24/2011 11:26 PM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

You're welcome. I so wish I could do something to help you feel better. I lost my magic wand. Thanks for forgiving me. I'm really sorry for my blunder, but I won't forget you again. Smile

srs

12/25/2011 12:13 AM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

molly,

I hope you feel better soon.

Sylvia,

I can hear the joy/happiness in your words everytime you write about Ierin.

Hugs

12/25/2011 12:44 AM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thanks bits. She's amazing. Her mom picked her up at daycare, and as they were riding home, her mother suddenly heard, 'January, February, Mar...' She had all 12, pronounced and in order. She knows which one her birthday's in. She's growing up so fast. I hope the present, or maybe one from mommy is a new picture of my angel. When I finally get one, I'll put it up so y'all can see how much she's grown - as if all of ours didn't at her age. The hard part is she makes so many faces just as Ash did at her age, but the idea flashes by 'cause it's really hard to be sad around this kid. She's amazing. And every time she's come she's run over and climbed in my lap. I think I said this before, but Dorothy will come to tell me Eirene's not as warm as quickly, and she'll look into the room and stop talking. lol This kid ran into my lap and started hugging me, but she's taking longer to warm up? Maybe it took her two minutes before. Her mom said she saw how different I was w/ the baby, and she will try to bring her a little bit more often. We can only hope. She said my eyes were totally flat, and when Eirene ran to me they sparkled. Eirene's brother, whose name I can't remember, brought his picture to show me and glowed when I said how nice it was. When they were leaving, he ran over and gave me a big hug and kiss. He's 7. I think that's the most people I've had in here at once since I moved here in '98. Don't know if I said this either, but the little one brought her pictures over and described them, I told her they were lovely and to put them on the fridge. She aparently couldn't reach the magnets, so she put the pictures IN the frigge. LOL I warned Pat (one of my shoppers) that if anybody took those out before I stopped having a laugh every time I open the door, I'll be out for blood. I took one out. I got a list of holidays from some organization looking for money, and it had a magnetic frame. I put my pic of Eirene on top of one of her pix and put them both inside the frame on the fridge. Part of my gift from Dorothy was a whole pack of fridge magnets that are clips and can hold lots of pages. It was also nice to know that he may buy love, but my bro still cares = in a big way. Smile One huge prob - maybe you have an idea? I cannot put it in anything connected w/ me (like even just to clear, in my account). Jack did the first 3 last year, but I'm still waiting for more than half of the last one. The reasons keep changing, and I really like him. Heaven knows he's been good to me, but this is not excusable. He found me a small safe, so I can put it all away once I have it. So, how do I get it cashed w/o my SS# being needed?

Hope you had a good day and have a lovely Christmas. I'm watching an old movie I never heard of, but even when the characters are in the sunlight the picture is too dark to see. Will stop if it doesn't correct itself soon. In case you've heard of it, it's 'Far from Heaven' w/ Dennis Quaid (yummy) and Julianne Moore - who I never saw before Law and Order. If I'm thinking of the right one, I love her freckles, and I love that she didn't feel it necessary to get rid of them.

Hugs back,

Sylvia

12/25/2011 05:46 PM
VH72
VH72  

Hi Amy what i did in times i would pick up the BIBLE and start reading PSALMS.

Post edited by: Sylvia4648, at: 12/25/2011 07:33 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved