MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/26/2011 05:12 PM

Waiting to Crash and Burn

Bangbang
Bangbang  
VIP Member

Hi...I am new to this group...I am Bipolar,PTSD,have chronic pain,and a recovering alcoholic. I missed my AA meeting tonight so I thought I would hang out at this site tonight...I am in many other groups here. I am somwhat manic today and am waiting for the depression to come back. I hate this. I am on meds that keep my moods from gettin to severe. I am usually pretty functionable. I made this a no smoke day. I got through it so far.

Just wanted to say hi to the group. Have a good night.

08/27/2011 07:01 AM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Hi Bangbang, Welcome to the group. Applaud you for your alchol recovery process and I think it is a lifetime process. Don't give up, even though you missed a meeting, stay connected to others and support. It must be hard to cope with chronic pain issues and bipolar illness at same time. Many on here have chronic pain issues. Of course many too have depression and some bipolar as well. Share anytime and may you find understanding, support and comfort here. Warm welcome wishes, Rachele

08/27/2011 09:28 AM
Bangbang
Bangbang  
VIP Member

I am hving anothe somewhat manic day but I like feeling this way...my wife finally told me to try and stop talking so much.LOL No crash yet. I think the mania is induced by my wellbutrin..I am taking it as an aid to stop smoking.

08/27/2011 05:49 PM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Hoping you are calmer than were earlier. It takes some effort to find what works when you feel keyed up. Thinking of you. Rachele

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved