MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/16/2008 07:08 PM

No real reason for this post

MorpheusKakarot
MorpheusKakarot  

Honestly, I've been feeling a lot better as of late. I haven't been as lonely, I havent felt as alone, I haven't really felt bad at all. I just kinda sat back, watched TV, and drank water, and just kinda let life happen how it's going to. It's sort of sad just to sit back and let life happen to me but that's all I can do right now. I'd like to thank that guy who beat in my skull cap because now I'm stuck at home a lot more thana I'd like to be. I mean who would want to stay home all the time with their parents unless they're kids who don't like going to school? I'm 28. While I've got plenty of work intelligence under my belt, I sure don't like the fact that I can't use any of it. Mom thinks that it would be in my best interest if I weren't to be working with Labor Ready, Labor Finders, or any of those day labor places. That's probably what led me into that October last year situation. So now, I just sit back and just chill out and I'm not depressed about what should be going on. I don't think about it. I just move on and let things just sort of happen.

I know this isn't an AA/NA meeting but thanks for letting me share.

12/16/2008 07:16 PM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

Thanks for sharing. I am glad that you said that you are feeling a bit better now. That is good to hear.

12/16/2008 08:54 PM
MorpheusKakarot
MorpheusKakarot  

Yeah, well, escapisms like the computer and the TV sure did help a lot with that

12/16/2008 08:56 PM
MorpheusKakarot
MorpheusKakarot  

what part of VA are you in? I'm in Alexandria!

12/17/2008 04:28 AM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

Va beach here.

12/17/2008 05:09 AM
MorpheusKakarot
MorpheusKakarot  

Burke Here, close to DC

12/17/2008 05:13 AM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

Yeah...dc is about 3-4 hrs away.

01/15/2010 06:47 AM
patty777

Ok this is interesting, no real reason for this post. I would like to thank everyone for your kind words and caring prayers, Im going to the next procceessing step of acceptance. And it is hard

Patty

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved