MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/19/2008 12:32 PM

My boss is adding to anxiety and depression

Morris
Morris  

I think that I am going to have to look for a new job. I love what I do, but my boss and his antics are causing major depression for me and anxiety. It's sad. He's not a bad guy, but he runs around like a chicken with no head and that everything is a catastrophe. It's making me soooo pissy.

Maybe it will be better later, but I'm getting PISSES OFF. The other girl whose been here for over 1 year makes my job that much harder too. It's like I'm a frickin babysitter.

AHHHHH (That's me screaming!!!!!) OK that felt better. Smile

11/19/2008 04:50 PM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

Wow! I am so sorry. Bosses sometimes dont understand what they do to their employees. I hope that it gets better soon.

11/19/2008 06:54 PM
Chanda
Chanda  
VIP Member

So sorry, my bosses always seemed to stress me out more, just cuz they are my bosses. And co workers, its hard to find a place where u can get along or everything go smoothly with all of them. Hang in there and maybe give it a little more time b4 u throw in the towel, maybe things we get more relaxed/ calm for ur boss and co worker or maybe u could talk to ur boss, yikes, lol, but its an option. Hang in there!!!

11/20/2008 06:22 AM
seabass
seabassPosts: 656

i happen to be very fortunate. my boss is a crazy nepali, but also a great friend to me. amidst my toughest times i told him countless times to fire me...yet he stood by me. forced me to seek treatment for my depression and alcoholism. and i have greatly benefitted from it.

11/20/2008 10:14 AM
Morris
Morris  

I know, I get angry at my boss, but sometimes it's like we are married. He's a great person and truly a great friend. I know that I could count on him in a heart beat. Yes he drives me batty, but that's ok.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved