MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/26/2010 04:24 PM

Hi -

Raoul
RaoulPosts: 4009
VIP Member

Hi

I have been trying for hours to say hello. But I am feeling so sad - i have not been able. Finally got myself together enough to say Hi.

I am here to make some new friends and get some help same as everyone else here. And I will try to help others while i am here.

I am just so sad today - I can't seem to get myself together and do anything. I just feel so alone.

I thought this was supposed to be a happy time of the year.

Hugs, Raoul

12/26/2010 05:31 PM
patty777

Raoul

I'm sorry you feel alone. We are all here for you my friend. I had a tough day myself. Working hard to make it all better little by little.

It takes me baby steps, I have gone through so many med changes in the last month. Need to work on knowing you are cared about by a lot of people, because you are a wonderful person.

Caring hugs

Patty

12/26/2010 05:40 PM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Hi Raoul, I'm so sorry you are feeling so sad and alone. I wish I could help you Raoul. I'm feeling really down myself. Something about the holiday yeasterday has me really upset. I wish I could be there for you. I care alot and hope your sadness and mine will ease soon. Thinking of you, Rachele

12/26/2010 06:41 PM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Raoul, it's nice to see you back. We've missed you. I found an article on CNN.com that has some tips for feeling cheerier in winter weather. Don't know how useful it is, but if you or anyone else is interested, the URL is:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/12/24/super.happy.winter/ index.html?hpt=Sbin

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty down also.

I so hope we all have a healthier, happier 2011. We all deserve that.

Cheers, Sylvia

12/26/2010 08:21 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

Hi Raoul,

I am sorry to hear how sad you are. I wish I lived near, could visit you, and cheer you up.

Do you take any medication for depression? My hubby started about 2-3 weeks ago and there is a beautiful change. He had begun to feel fatigue and "unwell." He did not want to admit he may need depression meds.

The doc and I talked him into trying it. He did and is very happy with the results.

AS are the doc and I. His energy has returned, his disposition is brighter because he feels better.

Chuck realized, after he felt results, he did need to be treated for depression. He took his heart meds, blood thinner, diabetic meds with no problem. Yet, it was so hard for him to start meds to treat depression.

He is glad he did.

I am shutting my eyes and thinking about hugging you really tight friend.

Many, many hugs

12/26/2010 08:24 PM
Raoul
RaoulPosts: 4009
VIP Member

Sylvia - that is some neat ideas - thank you.

Vickie (BITS) - yes - I do take magnesium now - it seems to hlp a lot with the anxiety. - Thank you. I am hugging you too Vickie.

12/26/2010 08:42 PM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

You're welcome Raoul. Glad you got something from the site.

Cheers, Sylvia

12/26/2010 08:43 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

My hubby just started Celexa. He takes the loweat dose.

I have been taking Celexa for a few years now. I take 40mg and Deplin (prescription folate) as a booster for Celexa.

I will always remember the day I "wanted" to get out of bed and colors were no longer vague, but the true beauty a red rose displays.

I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved