MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/07/2008 04:04 PM

moving on

Tressytoo2
Tressytoo2  

so these past two days have been better, emothionally. I havent cried in two days - this is big for me since i cried everyday for fourty days in a row! so im feeling a little bit better - ive been reading books to help and doing exercises that will help me calm down you know? it has helped a lot - but then sometimes i feel that if im not in that state of mind where im anxious or afraid something will happen - like when im having a good time - if i let my gaurd down...something bad will happen you know? i just want to feel good about life and be able to not feel like "god another day.."afriad of life in general- you know like whats the reason to live--- dont get me wrong I AM NOT for any reason suicidal - i would never even think or be able to do that but its like why am i living you know? i just want to feel better about life and not scared... what do i do? help! im either anxious all the time or putting it in the back of my head and spacing out and trying to make myself feel better ... hmmm

11/08/2008 10:02 PM
Chanda
Chanda  
VIP Member

Ive been thinkin the dame thing lately too! Just hang in there and soon I think our brains will learn other ways to get around this.

11/09/2008 05:51 AM
Mishy
Mishy  

I wish I had some advice for you. Just take it one day at a time is all I can suggest. That is what I am trying to do. And, yes, sometimes it still feels like too much! I start to get worried when I begin to feel too good too. Like, something is going to happen if I really let myself enjoy things. But, that is only when I let my brain take over, when I lose the moment and start thinking about the moment. Be here now- Stay present.

Take care.

11/10/2008 07:03 AM
jsrdrnr
jsrdrnr  

I am glad that you are doing a bit better right now!!! That is awesome! I know what you mean though about the depression and all waiting right around the corner. I always feel the same way when I start doing better. It is like you feel bad for so long that when you feel good you are almost in a foreign spot and dont know what to do exactly. Enjoy the good moment. Keep doing all those things that help in the happy place and if the bad comes again...then you deal with it when it comes. I know, I know, easier said than done. Keep us informed about how it is going.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved