MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/20/2010 02:33 PM

I don't want to feel anymore...

Idagd

At the moment I'm just feeling super depressed again.... I had a wonderful evening with my old friends that I hadn't seen in a pretty long time, but now I just feel that I'm so screwed and messed up... I just want to give up... I really just want to go to sleep and never wake up, or at least stop feeling stuff, cause feelings suck... it would be so nice to not have feelings... life would be so much easier, cause all my feelings does is to destroy my life...

and I feel so tupid for first posting something about me being happy, and then an hour or two later I post something like this... it's just, I can't help that my feelings change so quickly... and I hate it....

06/20/2010 02:41 PM
SilverCat
SilverCat  

That's typical. Happens to me a lot. Is happening to me right now actually. An hour ago I was laughing and in a fairly good mood and now all I wanna do is cry.

06/20/2010 02:45 PM
Idagd

yeah, it's typical, and I just hate it... and at the moment, all I do is cry... and I've been crying for the last half an hour or something like that...

06/20/2010 02:58 PM
mitzigirl
mitzigirl  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Ida don't feel bad about writing you were happier early and now so down and out. Your entitled to your feelings so never worry about posting how you feel. Sometimes we have to just cry and let it out. I know I do at times myself yesterday was my tearful day.

We are all here for you and care alot sweety just remember you are not alone. Many blessings to you hun.

06/20/2010 10:37 PM
patty777

Hi Ida and SilverCat

I hope your both feeling better and in your beds sleeping comfortably. I think Holidays always get in the way of our emotions and sometimes can bring us down for no reason at all.

Im sorry and hope you wake feeling better tomorrow.

I do care, You both have a lot going for you and Im so proud of you.

Hugs,

Patty

06/21/2010 07:35 PM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Ida, think about the line I keep quoting: Feelings are such real things and they change and change and change.

It's so true. You are not alone in the changing feelings. That's a perfectly normal thing for anyone - depression not required.

I hope you're feeling better today. And I'm sorry I didn't get to this yesterday. I've been sleeping a lot from a stupid fibro flare.

Keep us posted; and you know where to find me if you need me, my friend.

Love, Sylvia

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved