MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/01/2010 05:26 PM

Shades of black and crimson(page 2)

Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Peter, you are not human waste and you are not yapping on and on. We are here to listen during the good times and the bad. And, yes, I feel depressed all the time. In 15 years the only breaks I've had were the visits w/ my granddaughter in her first 3 years of life. But I haven't seen her for almost 8 years. At that time I saw the middle sister, but she wasn't even 2 months old, and I've never seen the baby. I also have a grandson I've never even seen a picture of.

So I've had no breaks in the last 15 years since the beginning of my severe physical disabilities. You are not alone, my friend.

Please, please keep both families in mind - your 'natural' family and the one you have here, my brother. Hey, at least you speak to me. The bro I am related to by blood asked me, essentially, not to even email him.

I am sorry that you are so miserable, but you've got to become your own advocate and make sure your team knows that the meds are not doing what they're supposed to do. And if you take a lot of pain meds, they can make depression worse.

Please talk to whoever it is who can change your meds and let us know how it goes.

Take care of yourself, my brother.

Love,

Sylvia

Post edited by: Sylvia4648, at: 02/01/2010 05:29 PM

02/01/2010 07:23 PM
Shadowdancer

You are worthwhile and whatever you say is worth listening to, peter! Everything you say is always worth listening to. Do not ever feel the opposite. It is just the state of mind that you are presently in that is telling you that right now. It will be different, I promise you that. Please talk to the doctor as soon as possible. We care about you very much! Love, Shy

02/01/2010 11:06 PM
patty777

Hi Peter, you are a very special person in my eyes and heart.

Also the family you have her with all of us that care so much for you.

Please remember there is a higher power than you can ever imagine that is looking after you and loving you.

When we get this down, thats when the higher power takes over and will lift the burden from your heart.

I just got home from work, so I know its too late for you to be up. So I pray you are sleeping peacefully knowing you are loved by so many.

Peace be with you tonight, my friend.

Caring Deeply and praying for strength for you

Patty

02/02/2010 08:58 PM
morhope2
morhope2  

Peter, I hope and pray that today was better for you or you talked to your doctor. Try hard to remember that it's the depression talking when you feel worthless. We've all been thru that too. Also remember that we all care about you here and don't want you to harm yourself in any way. Keep us posted on how you are feeling and what doctor says/does. Hugs and God Bless.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved