MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/14/2012 07:23 PM

Remicade(page 2)

emmy81
emmy81  

I am on humria now i take it everyother weekbut my cd is back bad.. and they r swiching me to remicade... my first one will be the week of the 21st.. after my last hurmia shot on wen. sooo im hoping this works too. i know where you r comming from.. but i bet if this dosent work for u they will try humria on you and thats not bad you dont have to go to the doc... keep me infor. how it works for u when do u start.

06/08/2012 06:29 PM
Purple9280
Purple9280  

I was first on Predisone, but then changed to Remicade in the hospital. It worked like a miracle drug! I am still on it 4 years later and so is my brother. We have had no issues with it and still plan to be on it. Hope this helpsSmile

06/15/2012 06:42 PM
Lynn00

I have been on remicade for the past 6 or 7 years. First i took it in combination with immuran, but i stopped immuran 2 years ago. I never had any bad reactions to it. I'm happy to say that I haven't had any steriod treatment since i started it after my operation. I'm very tired after the treatment but it's worth it!

Good luck

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved