MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/24/2012 12:48 PM

Hello all!

healthnut27

Well this is new, I have never been to an online support group. I joined this site because I was diagnosed with crohns disease about 5 years ago, and have experienced the worst of the worst in dealing with it. I recently started a gmo free diet and stopped taking my crohns medication. My main goal in joining this site is to learn from others what their diets are like, what their medications are like ( I was only ever on azathioprine and prednisone , I know the affects of those) I guess I want feedback from the ideas that I will respectfully offer here in the future. I look forward to chatting with you all Smile

peace and love

-jess

04/24/2012 01:16 PM
lost4good
lost4good  

I've tried a few, most recently the Paleo. Didn't really work either. I have found that as time has gone on, I have found the foods that work with my CD and that's what I work with. I call it the John Diet.

04/24/2012 02:10 PM
porknang
porknang  

I need to try the John Diet Wink

04/25/2012 01:02 PM
lost4good
lost4good  

Tongue

04/25/2012 04:59 PM
starshine
starshine  

Welcome to the site. Like alot of us here, I do not drink sodas, coffee, no spicy foods or fast foods, very little fruit and no raw veggies..I am on a low 'residue' diet...no salads....alot of soft bland foods ...and no milk, I drink soy milk....I do eat greek yogurt, drink Kefir, ...I also can eat potatoes and yams...I chew my food alot and try and drink water...When things get really bad I just drink water and then go to baby food. I do take vitamans and drink my minerals...

Glad you are with us,

Blessings

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved