MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/24/2012 07:12 AM

new information

porknang
porknang  

I good friend of mine who is a RN suggested a magazine that is exclusively for people with ostomys.The magazine is called Phoenix.It talks about from skin care to nutrition to intimacy, in-depth articles written by medical professionals, authors and ostomates show readers how to return to a full and rewarding life with an ostomy.it costs approx 30 bucks for a 1 year subscription.For more details..pm me.I don't want to put the site up for fear of getting in trouble Shocked

01/24/2012 11:35 AM
libit
libit  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Angie the Phoenix magazine is an official publication of the UOAA..if you have a website address I'm sure the members who have ostomies would be interested in the link.

01/24/2012 11:46 AM
porknang
porknang  

Ok, thanks Libit.It is...

www.phoenixuoaa.org

01/26/2012 09:27 PM
chrissiejb
chrissiejb  

how brilliant is that. I had a friend once who had to have a bag beause of diverticulitis and there was aslady over here who made lace underwear and intimates for people with colostomy bags, Having said that I have no idea how they work so probably shouldn't even comment.

01/27/2012 03:38 PM
starshine
starshine  

WOW...THANKS FOR THAT VISUAL!! hahaha

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved