MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/18/2011 09:21 PM

Symptoms

Erin815
Erin815  

For a long Time now, I have not been able to sleep until about 3 or 4 in the morning,and I can not go to school get, also I am down to saltines and goldfish to eat, the only that can help, not eating for a whole day i guess that flushes my stomach and helps my stomach get better, but that only lasts for about 1 or 2 days depending on my level of activity, I am having my colonoscopy in about 2 weeks but I need to find something that can help me,also the only thing that can get me to sleep is having a ton of physical activity a day, but on weekdays i do not have time for that, Please help me

03/24/2011 05:18 PM
kildare56
kildare56  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Erin. I see no one answered your message. I'm sorry to say that I don't know. I am having the same sleep problems you are. Did you ever find an answer? Thnak you very much.

03/25/2011 06:59 PM
Christa4335

Hi Erin,

Try a gluten free diet. That has helped me tremendously.

Christa

03/25/2011 07:06 PM
Erin815
Erin815  

I am on a low fiber diet and that also seems to help

03/26/2011 06:24 AM
murcgem64
murcgem64  

Erin, when I was having a bad flare, I drank Walgreens brand nutrition shakes for at least two meals a day. Walgreens has a lactose free brand that did not upset my stomach. I was able to get through the day without being in the bathroom a million times. Suprisingly, I had energy and felt full. Whenever I start to have problems, I drink these in the morning and sometimes for lunch. It really helps.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved