MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/18/2010 06:39 PM

Stomach Pains

Dizzybee03
Dizzybee03  

Hey all, I have a quick question about the stomach pains that may come with CD. Today was my first experience with having any sort of stomach pains. Do any of you who suffer from these a lot know if certain foods cause the cramps? Or are they stress related? It felt like someone was squeezing and twisting insides. Is it strange that I have not had these in the past but suddenly got them today?

I am pretty positive that these were not related to that certain friend that comes once a month because these cramps were lower in my belly...(not sure if that makes sense).

03/18/2010 08:11 PM
mrcrohns
mrcrohns  

Idk really know for me it started with pains in my right top... were the rib bones end lol i cant really make sence of were but it started with sharp cramps

03/18/2010 08:14 PM
mrcrohns
mrcrohns  

nd wen i go to the bathroom it PAINFUL!!!!! thats the only u can diagnose yourself i think....

03/19/2010 04:52 AM
libit
libit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Most of my pains were like pressure on the rectum trying to have a BM maybe like mrcrohns is describing. Like your bum would fall out. But with strictures I'd have the feeling of my insides being twisting and absolutely unbearable to even try to walk. Maybe give your GI a call and have it checked it. Let us know how you're feeling.

03/19/2010 09:28 PM
toriR

my stomach hurts so bad anytime i have to go to the bath room. all i can feel are sharp cramps. they make me throw up if i dont go to the bathroom right then. the worst times are when i'm at work or driving. sometimes i have to pull over Sad

03/20/2010 09:45 AM
Dizzybee03
Dizzybee03  

Well thankfully I have an appointment with my GI on Thursday so I will have to talk to him about the stomach pains.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved