MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/14/2010 05:46 PM

Kristin...Please read..

libit
libit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Kristinhou asked that I let you all know she is still in ICU. She will have surgery Friday for gallstones and also has pancreatitis. She is also having fluid around her lungs and heart. She is very scared and upset. They are giving her medication to help her thru the night. Please send her well wishes and let her know we are all here for her and thinking of her. She truly needs our support during this. Thank you all so much for being so caring.

01/14/2010 05:51 PM
kristinhou

thanks libit 4 posting this

01/14/2010 06:34 PM
LostinPain
LostinPain  

Hey Kristin, Hope you get better soon. The GB pain can be extremely painful. I am sending you lots of hugs.

01/14/2010 10:47 PM
mrew
mrew  

hi kristin seety , we all are thnking and wishing u all god things for frieday .and to come back home with full of strength. u will pass it ok , i know u are strong and very optimistic girl . all the MD friends are wsihing u all the best .

God bless

much love from us!!

01/15/2010 12:06 AM
GAK
GAK  

Its hard and I know you can do this.

fight, fight hard and get better so all of us here can rejoice that you are feeling better. We are rooting for you.

01/15/2010 01:59 AM
witzend28
witzend28  

I am so sorry to hear of your difficulties. You are in all of our thoughts and prayers. Best wishes for a speedy recovery - I know you are strong.

01/15/2010 06:03 AM
morhope2
morhope2  

Kristen, good luck with your surgery. I'll say a prayer for you. Gall bladder surgery these days is pretty minor, but the pain before hand is awful. I had mine out when I was 20 and had to have old surgery so have huge scar across my belly. You will be much luckier. Just 3 little holes that when healed you can barely see. I have several friends and family that have had it that way. So just hang in there and come back when you feel up to it. We'll be here waiting anxiously for you. Hugs and God Bless. Bretta

01/15/2010 07:10 AM
CDVet
CDVet  

Sending healing wishes and prayers your way. Hope they get you feeling much better soon. Hugs!

01/15/2010 07:52 AM
Michellelynn04
Michellelynn04  

Good luck Kristin! Your surgery will be a breeze! I'm sure everything will go well from you, and I hope to see you back on here soon. I'll keep you in my thoughts, sweetheart. Don't worry.

01/15/2010 01:10 PM
kristinhou

im doing ok sore n tired might come home mondayy thanks everyone 4 support n caring xoxo

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved