MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/01/2013 01:22 AM

finding my hope

mesorin
mesorin  

I just watched a video on youtube by a beauty person, but she took this video to talk about the new year. it talks about the struggles that we have all faced, and even though I cried my way through the whole thing, I found it to be uplifting. That bad things can happen, and that we can acknowledge them and feel sad but we cant let them keep us down. I admit that I have been a bit defeatist lately, but I hope that I can remember her words and just try to live my life. And that's just it, its my life. I may not be able to do everything that my friends can do or that I want to do, but that I still have to live for today and make it the best that I can. I have to have hope and faith and love in my heart and I know that someday, maybe near or far, but someday I will get better.

So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here who has offered me support and love when I was feeling down. you all have brought me up from some pretty low places. You are amazing, thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gR4hHRaTHE

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved