Ask a Question
03/13/2012 04:27 PM

To the Group

cmany
cmany  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey all...

Things have been really crazy and busy around here...so I haven't had a lot of time to be online...But I am still here...

I can see that there have been some new members recently...so Welcome to all of you...and thanks to everyone who have been helping each other...

So, I figured that I would throw this out to everyone...I am thinking that it is time for us to have at least 1 more group leader here...not that this group is overwhelmingly active...but there are times when activity gets heavier and I can't always be here to chime in and just welcome people...

So if any of you are interested...please shoot me a PM...some groups that have constant and steady activity can be very demanding...but I have never had that problem here...so don't be intimidated...

I just know that with the coming Spring/Summer I am going to be VERY busy...I am in the middle of creating a small farm basically...with rabbits, chicken, and quail...plus for separate gardens...and especially in the beginning it is going to be very time consuming...

Hope everyone is doing well...

Christine

04/18/2012 05:54 AM
cmany
cmany  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Just wanted to bump this up...

I am STILL really busy here...so if there is Anyone who would be willing to be a co-leader here...PLEASE PM me and let me know...

Christine

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved