MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/18/2009 08:36 AM

Whay all the pain??

pascok727
pascok727  

I know I have breathing problems while laying flat, but My thing is what causes all the cramping when I try and roll over in my sleep. It feel like everything inside is being squeezed in my chest and stomach area and trust me it hurts like hell. And like this morning I feel sore like when you workout the day before. Any input?

07/18/2009 10:17 AM
ray2135

Sounds like sleep apnea. It would be cutting off the air. And then your muscles are oxygen starved - yielding cramps.

Talk to your pulminary doctor.

Raoul

07/18/2009 12:32 PM
Lazy1
Lazy1  

I agree with Ray. Call your pulmonary dr. and he can order an at-home sleep study. I think that it's just the monitor that dr.s put onto your finger to get an oxygen count. They hook it up to a machine and leave it with you for the night and then read the results the next day. Let me know if you do this, please. Thanks and good luck.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved