MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/10/2009 03:00 PM

BLOOD SPOTS UNDER SKIN

bull

DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THE BLEEDING RIGHT UNDER THE SKIN?

They don,t hurt but I get them on both arms and sometimes the break the skin and bleed.Some doctors says its from the meds I,m on the others don, know.Thanks for your help.

BULL

05/14/2009 12:36 PM
Lazy1
Lazy1  

I'm not sure what you mean? Sometimes meds cause me to itch so bad that I end up scratching and bleeding. Is that what you mean? Or do you actually have blood pockets?

09/14/2009 07:40 PM
vikingfan
vikingfan  
Group Leader

Do they itch?I recently just started having some weird things show up on my arms too. At first I thought I had a bunch of mosquito bites, but that can't be it.

09/20/2009 10:48 AM
jahennes

Bull, before I went in the hospital and was diagnosed with COPD and CHF I had many reddish purple spots which were a bruising of sorts. I would wrap the cloth handle of my shopping bag around my wrist and there would be a band of purple blood bruises later from the pressure of the handles. I had these spots everywhere on my arms where I would evidently hit something that wasn't sharp enough to cut but bruise.

When I went on oxygen and the bruising purple spots disappeared and haven't re-ocurred. I also began a regiment of vitamins. I don't believe these spots were a result of medicines as I am on none save the asthma inhalers I have used for years.

I hope this helps my friend,

Jack

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved