MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/13/2009 01:38 PM

New here

deannd

Hi! My name is DeAnn. I have severe COPD and always questions and concerns about this yucky disease. I hope to find good friends on this site. [img]

04/13/2009 02:25 PM
Lazy1
Lazy1  

Hello DeAnn, I'm sorry to hear that you were diagnosed with COPD. What are some of your questions?

04/13/2009 08:52 PM
Wildoats

Hi Deann!

While I am a noobie here,I was Dx in 2001.Glad I met you here,sorry we had to meet here.Hang in (if only out of spite lol)

Hugses!

Brian

04/14/2009 12:36 AM
BreatheEasy
BreatheEasy  

Deann, is that you? yoo hoo! How cool. Glad to see you.

See what I mean. Doesn't this place seem cool?

Big Hugs!

JoAnn

Tongue

04/14/2009 08:24 AM
deannd

Okay, I may have this place figured out! Hi JoAnn, yes it does seem cool and far removed from the chaos. Easier to breathe (and I think that's the point) My daughter Jean and I are going to the greenhouses today........garden time! Hugs! DeAnn

04/14/2009 03:37 PM
Eillie

Okay, I'm trying to figure this site out. Alot more complicated than the DS site. But it is quiet here. Thats good. Hugs, Nellie

04/14/2009 05:42 PM
purpleiris
purpleirisPosts: 2

Hi Nellie. I joined Jamsnjaz new DS group. I have not been able to

figure out how to move around on this MDjunction yet. Little

technically challenged. LOL When you get it all figured out, you

can explain it to me. Have a great evening.

04/14/2009 06:36 PM
Eillie

Hi,

This site I think is much more complicated. But I'm willing to give it a try. If i find any shortcuts

I'll be sure to let you know. I'll probably see and hear more from you on the DS site. Take Care,

Hugs,

Nellie:

04/14/2009 08:39 PM
sainted
sainted  

Hi ALl, Im new here also. I was diagnosed with severe COPD last October. I am on 02 24/7 and my life as I knew it has been turned upside down. Im slowly coming to terms with it, but its been hard. Well, I know you all know what I mean hehe. Id love to talk with you all. Dianne

04/15/2009 05:21 AM
BreatheEasy
BreatheEasy  

HI Dianne. My name is JoAnn and I am new here also. Like you about two years ago my COPD advanced from mild to severe. I got an everyday cold that I could not shake and it lasted about two months. At the end of that time frame the disease had advanced. Now I am also on 02 24/7 and to top that off have developed CHF. I have the type that I am encouraged to not overexert as it would cause heart failure. So I am in a wheelchair.As you say, life is so different. We all certainly can reach out to each other. I cannot speak for otheres, but I would be happy to be of any assistance to you that I can.

Best Wishes!

JoAnn

Cheerful

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved