MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/20/2012 10:38 PM

well I just got up oly 2 hrs of sleep lol

kimmerz
kimmerz  

Good Monday Morning Smile

how was everyones weekend ....hope just awsome and everyone is doing well Smile I had a awsome day today well ok cept for breathing it was muggy here and 95 degrees but I got to spend it with my son and my stepdaughter and my two wonderful grandbabies .....we had a cookout watched Barny LOLOL because my grandson wanted to watch it so we had to sit and watch it.. but we had such a great day... I just love spending time with family...

on saturday went to my besties benifet for her and her husband.. he goes in tomorrow to get the central line put in.. and might have to stay there for a week cuz they are starting to kill off some of the cells...she said that they have to give him shots everyday till the 1 st when he has it does... so please everyone help me pray for them they are both wonderful wonderful friends love them to death.......

have a great great day today

Kim

05/21/2012 02:26 AM
floridian
floridian  

Hi Kim! 95 degrees huh? Wow, that's hot!!!!!! Where do you live? Let me guess, Texas? I just got got up little bit ago, it's 4 o'clock here. For some reason it always shows an earlier time for your post. I go to bed pretty early so I got plenty of sleep. My weekend was good but pretty uneventful. We had beautiful weather! Next month we're planning a trip to San Antonio to see my husband's much older sister. We'll be there for 4 days and then on to Waco for a few days. I bet It'll be hot! Love the picture of the beautiful baby. Must be one of your grandchildren. I'm glad you were able to spend some time with them. Our visits with ours are getting farther and farther apart. I guess I better get around and get ready to go walk. If I don't start out early it gets too hot. Have a good day today. You must be feeling pretty good to have gotten out this weekend!!!!!

05/21/2012 07:02 AM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Good morning ladies

I too didnt sleep much went to bed about 1030 and woke up 2-something got up and dozed and read alittle and dozed again till it was time to start my day. Gonna try to do treadmill but I am so exuasted I know I would feel better though. I guess maybe it the copd or just getting older makes us not sleep I use to sleep so good. Everyone have a good day.

05/21/2012 08:29 AM
kimmerz
kimmerz  

I live close to chicago....yes that is one of my grandbabies but he is 2 now lol he is growing to fast lol

sleep I wished I could sleep lol but I know it has todo with both illnesses.... but I just wished I had one day that I could sleep good that would be a blessing.....

have a great day all ..

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved