MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/19/2012 04:54 AM

Thursday

vikingfan
vikingfan  
Group Leader

Good morning. Sorry I have had a very busy week and not been on here much but will try to catch up this weekend. It's hard when you work full time. I get home and just want to collapse and I usually do nest into the couch. Hate that!! Feel like I am really wasting valuable time that the Man upstairs has allowed me.

So how is everyone. My breathing has really sucked this whole week. Lots of rain here and I'm thinking that it has to be affecting my breathing. I need heat.

Well, gotta keep moving here and wishing all of you a very special day.

Sue

04/19/2012 07:26 AM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Sue

Same thing here cold in am hot in pm cant be good for breathing. Maybe soon u will retire and have more time to do some of those things u feel u need to do until then they can wait I remember a lot of days when I worked I just barely dragged myself in the house so I know how u feel I never will miss that I just missed the ppl I worked.I got over that purty quick too(haha) Hang in there Sue u really are an inspitation to a lot of ppl here at mdj.

04/19/2012 09:42 PM
kimmerz
kimmerz  

hi Smile I think its the weather or something cuz its cold one day then hot on another havent been breathing to good either and have to do the treaments more than normal....both of you are an inspiration I know you are to me Smile

04/20/2012 04:02 AM
vikingfan
vikingfan  
Group Leader

Kim, you are the inspiration here. All you have been through, and are going through, you keep fighting back.

Thumbs up girl!!!!!!!!

04/20/2012 09:50 AM
kimmerz
kimmerz  

awwwwww shucks tanks Sue Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved