MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/10/2012 01:27 PM

Fridays, gotta love em!!!!!(page 2)

goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Sue I think we are all just tough as tuff as they come wish all us copders could get together and everyone had a scooter like my big one we could stir whatever town we were in upside down!!Tongue Tongue cant u see us now(lol)hey I found out my big one goes pretty good in wet yard I had to look for a cat and went all over this wet property. Love u guysSmile

03/10/2012 03:49 PM
Maggy610
Maggy610  

You guys should have seen the one my husbaand had. It was over sized and was all terrain. It could go up to 20 miles an hour. He had it because of his back surgery. But I had a blast on that! He now has a regular power chair, cause the other one was to hard to fit anywhere. The new one is good for getting around and is a normal size. If anyone has medicare, they paid for his, and the little that was left his insurance paid. Then there is a smaller on, I think its called GoGo, its a scooter and it is great faor when we go on cruises and you need to get a round in smaller spaces. But they all help you get around!!!

03/10/2012 07:40 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Hi Maggie

Yea I wouldnt want to try to do without either one of mine. I feel sorry for all those ppl out there that either cant get one or does not know about them and also portable 02 there are some companys out there that take ppl the concentrator and then the tanks that are too big to wag around u have to pull on cart or in wheelchair.Some of these copders dont know about the small tanks that let them get out easier.I have a good co. that makes sure I have what I need I am soo thankful for that. Dont forget to turn ur clock forward tonight.

Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved