MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/26/2012 08:59 AM

MY SON

oxo33

HI VIKING I LOST MY SON ASWELL 7YRS AGO HE WAS 39 AND WAS PUNCHED IN THE HEAD BY SOME PERSON WE STILL DONT KNOW TODAY WHO DONE IT HE HAD 2 BIG BLEEDS TO HIS HEAD AND WAS IN ACOMA FOR NINE MONTHS WE WENT EVERY DAY HOPING FOR CHANGES AS YOU DO BUT NONE IT WAS VERY STRESSFULL AS WELL IAM GLAD I HAD PADDY MY PARTNER AS HE IS MY ROCK AFTER 9 MONTHS HE WAS MOVED TO A HOME NEAR MY HOME A BOUT 15 MINS WALK BUT HE PASSED AWAY WITH SEPTERSIMA AND OTHER THINGS THAT COME WITH HEAD INJURYS.HE HAD 3 YOUNG CHILDREN SO IAM GLAD I WAS LEFT WITH THEM TO LOOK AT HOPFULLY SEE GROW UP.I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS AS I READ YOUR PROFILE AND JUST TO SAY I KNOW WHERE YOUR COMING FROM AND GIVE YOU A BIG HUG FROM ME IN THE UK GOD BLESS YOU EILEEN XXXXXXX Wink Wink Wink

01/26/2012 07:40 PM
vikingfan
vikingfan  
Group Leader

OMG I am so sorry. It was almost the same thing only my son lived quite a while longer. It will be 8 years in March since he passed. I miss him so much every day. He was such a charachter.

I am so sorry about your son. I'm so glad you were able to help with his children. Well I guess we share more than just COPD. Something I hope no one else goes through. To loose a child through an act of violence is horrific. Such a waste of a life.

01/27/2012 05:57 AM
oxo33

i know xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved