MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/18/2011 05:37 PM

prays for laura.

smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

I just recieved an update on laura, her daughter told me that she is still on the vent and that she will be going for surgery soon, no date yet. but they were also warned.,& were told this is very dangrous for her,I feel so bad, i can hear her daughters pain, laura is strong never give up hope for anyone so they need all the prays they can get. so lets talk to god & hope he can pull her threw and make her stronger to get better.thanks everyone!!and while iam here whats with sue anything!!

10/18/2011 06:03 PM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Joanne thanks so much, OH my my heart goes out to Laura and her daughters. Healing light much prayers for them. HUGS River

10/18/2011 06:09 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Thanks for update jO

What was actual reason she went in hospital was it her breathing or something else? It may be a while befor they get her off the vent.

Have not heard one thing about Sue I am soo worried I will be praying hard for both of them.

Sad

10/18/2011 06:15 PM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

for Laura her family and Sue

10/18/2011 06:25 PM
smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

hi georgia, she got a bad cold, wasnt feelin good, then she was good, her back was hurtin, then shews havin like the flu and slept then got bad pans in her stomach after shewas in there for 7-8 days nd now this, npw shes got a hle in hr bowls or something.i sent a letter toroy todayhoping he heard something, but no word from him.well, ill be in and out.

10/18/2011 06:36 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Ok I see it all started with a cold see that just goes to show u how easy it is for us to go from good to bad so quick. I will be praying for them I know that can work!!Smile

10/18/2011 06:40 PM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Yes we have to be so very careful...my doctors tell me even a slight fever is dangerous for us...HUGS and prays for all of you. river

10/19/2011 10:19 AM
smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

ok hi ladies, so i see still no sue,

well laura is going to surgery today, they will remove part of her colon and her drs say its very risky and shes already high risk. its a 3-4 hrs surgery. her girls will let me no whats goin on but much prays are needed for them, her girls are reli goin threw a tuff time as well as laura, yea copd reli sucks,when i no more ill be back.hope all u guys are feeling good, its pretty nasty here,

10/19/2011 01:42 PM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Saying lots of prayers for Laura, her girls and Sue. much love river

10/19/2011 03:04 PM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Same here!!! Thanks Jo for update.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved