MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/28/2011 10:12 AM

Bad day today!!

meemame1
meemame1  

Sad I am feeling so sad for my hubby, his mother in Ohio took a bad turn health wise earlier this week and his sister called us yesterday and told us there was nothing left to do for her except take her home and be with her, and that she should make it about a week or so.. Needless to say, I got my husband's air line set up and he flew out last evening (she got on the phone with him during the day and told him she would wait for him, how awful sad....) Well she did, he got there and a couple of hours later she passed away.. Thanks for all the prayers that went out for us..

I am going to skip rehab today and just take the day to reflect, I couldn't make the trip and just feel like I need to stay here ya know??

Anyway hope you all have an easy breathing day and all of you are doing well!!!

Laura

04/28/2011 10:25 AM
lor
lor  

Oh Laura, I am so sorry to hear of your MIL passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby. I am glad they got to see each other before her passing. Sending my condolences. Take it easy. hugs, lori

04/29/2011 01:32 AM
kimmerz
kimmerz  

so srry to hear that hun Sad [img] Kim

04/29/2011 07:08 AM
meemame1
meemame1  

Aww thanks you guys, that means a lot to me and my hubby!!! I told him of all the prayers and thoughts for him and he is very thankful!!! I too am so glad he made it out there in time and she was able to pass with the peace she deserved...

Well you all have a good day and easy breathing for all!!!!

Laura

05/01/2011 07:48 PM
Terry500
Terry500  

Sorry to hear about your MIL. At least your husband was close by. My thoughts are for you and your family

Terry

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved