MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/28/2011 09:39 AM

copd & back pain

robski

HI,

I also get the back pain ( afer walking or exersion )

same area,upper back,undet the shoulder blades.

It fels like its all the way down as well.

My Doc blames it only the life I have led,I was a merchant seaman................Oh well !!

04/28/2011 01:08 PM
smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

hey rob, welcome to the site, it can be very helpful, on ur page u should write alittle about u, ur copd how long u smoked so we will no how to help u alil more, well i sent u a lil message on ur page, i hope u feel better. have a good day.Cool

04/28/2011 05:16 PM
meemame1
meemame1  

Well welcome Rob!!! I also suffer with the back pain as well as coped although my back pain is in the lower back and I became disabled 7 years ago from it UGH!!!!Angry

I sure hope you get from this site everything you are looking for!!! We are a great bunch here!!! Hopefully we can help you out!!!

Take care

Laura

04/29/2011 04:22 AM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Smile Welcome to our group Robski

We are alway's thankful for new members. Yes we are a good bunch and some are well experienced with the difficulties of this disease. Tell your story if u want,ask questions whatever u need we will try to help. Go back and read old post.We always need new insights on this disease. Hope u stay with us. Hugs

Smile Smile

04/30/2011 06:50 AM
vikingfan
vikingfan  
Group Leader

Hello and welcome.

A merchant seamen huh? Yes you probably do have back pain. I have gotten lower back pain if I stand in one spot to long like doing a lot of dishes or cooking.

How long have you had COPD?

Sue

04/30/2011 07:06 PM
patty777

I have low and high back pain...the Higher back pain came from an accident at work...the lower did too..because it was gone for 5 years...but back to stay now..bummer..

you would think i could get SSDI..but I have no money to live on to wait the time out..blah!!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved