MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/20/2011 11:49 PM

Bad night ....

mem7506

Last night wasn't the best for me. I had so much stuff running riot through my mind - I tossed and turned, walked up and down, did deep breathing by the open window, nebulized, checked for e-mails, googled here and there. Hehehe, I was even sent to the naughty step to behave myself!

Finally, I took a Tylenol at about 3.30am, slept like a log only to be shaken awake at 7am by Leon to say he was off to the office!! Blink Angry

Aaaargh, no guessing how I'm feeling today!! Blink

02/21/2011 12:45 AM
goopy
goopy  
VIP Member

Tongue You poor baby(LOL)Tongue

02/21/2011 12:53 AM
mem7506

Smile Smile Yeah, like you mean it, hey??? LOL

02/21/2011 03:48 AM
vikingfan
vikingfan  
Group Leader

Awwwwwww, you look adorable!!!!!

02/21/2011 04:29 AM
mem7506

Grin Now I KNOW you mean it! Laughing

My daughter just phoned to say she's coming home to spend the night with us then she's heading back tomorrow afternoon.

I'm soo excited to see her and hear all about her latest love interest. Another late night ahead so I'm gonna try to get in a few zzzzzzz's this afternoon.

Wishing everyone a great day and a peaceful sleep tonight. Hope those colds and sniffles have cleared up. Take care and tuck up warm.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Silly Dennie

Post edited by: Dennie, at: 02/21/2011 04:30 AM

02/21/2011 04:42 AM
vikingfan
vikingfan  
Group Leader

That should be fun. You better get a nap in, you were up a lot last night.

So are you going anywhere or just gonna have some special girl time?

I enjoy just having at home time like an old fashioned PJ party.

Sue

02/21/2011 07:58 AM
meemame1
meemame1  

I hate those kinds of nights.....Sad Hopefully you will get in a good nap today and be up and ready for your visit with your daughter!!!

Maybe just having that to look forward to will help the zzzz's come easier!!!!

My grandaughter slept in our bed with us so needless to say, I was kicked quite a bit...lol She is a funny kid!!! She always wants to "hold" my oxygen tubing for me...

Wishing you a restful day and a funfilled night with your daughter!!!!

Easy breathing hugs are on the way my friend!!!!!

02/22/2011 06:03 AM
mem7506

Thanks Laura. I musta heard you 'cos I had a much better sleep last night. Tongue Lordie, by the time my daughter arrived she was pooped so we all hit the sack early.

We spent a lovely day together and I got to hear all about her latest love interest. It was lovely to see a sparkle in her eyes again.

How old is your granddaughter, Laura? Mine is 3yrs old and at such a cute stage. She now understands that my hose blows air into my nose. So it was oh soooo cute when they were here last and she saw me without my canula, she asked me if I needed her to blow up my nose! Laughing

Anyway my friend, there's a huge thunder storm brewing down here so I'd better log off.

Big hugs and sunshiney smiles from way down here. Silly Take care.

Dennie

Post edited by: Dennie, at: 02/22/2011 06:05 AM

02/22/2011 06:07 AM
meemame1
meemame1  

So happy to hear you had a good visit with your daughter!!! It is always nice to see their eyes sparkle huh??

My grandaughter is 2 1/2 now and she makes me laugh so hard!!! She is always referring to my tubing as meema's medicine and she will hold it!! Love it that she is not afraid of it ya know??

Well with the storm coming your way, curl up on the couch with a good book or movie and nap the day away!!!! Easy breathing for ya and hugs on the way!!!!

02/22/2011 06:37 AM
mem7506

Yeah, I was very nervous when the grankiddies first saw my 02 hose and that thingie up my nose. The little boy just stared with a finger in each nostril like he was trying to imitate it and the little girlie loved it when I put the cannula near her cheek so that she could feel the air. Funny little things, hey? Quite a coincidence that your little girlie also calls it your "medicine". Luv em! I always wondered what Meemame means and now I guess it's Grandma? I'm called "Gaga" (as in Lady Gaga) - it's an English slant on the Zulu word "gogo" (pronounced gaw-gaw) meaning Granny! Nothing quite as original for Leon - he's plain ol' Pops! Tongue

I'm squeezing in this last post before the storm hits - oh how I wish I could curl up with a book and a bag of marshmallows, but it's already 4.30pm this side and I'm already late getting supper on the stove! Dammit, your idea sounds tooooo good! I'll have to save it for another rainy day, hey?? LOL

Silly Dennie

OK gotta beat it! Bye!!!!

Post edited by: Dennie, at: 02/22/2011 06:39 AM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved