10/16/2008 12:55 AM

Hi everyone

ericajayne
ericajaynePosts: 3

Post edited by: ericajayne, at: 10/01/2011 09:38 PM

06/01/2009 12:15 PM
MichaelBindner
MichaelBindner  

I've had eczema since age 8. I found out today that I might have Conn's, although considering the number of hypertension meds I am on, I may have a false positive - however some of the other symptoms fit a longer term diagnosis (low potassium even before I used beta blockers - weakness on calcium channel blocker).

I worry that my real difficulty is not Liddle's, since I have a child currently complaining of leg pain with exertion.

I find the eczema is controlled if I am very wary of iodized salt and of eating fish that is not absolutely fresh. If I eat fish that is not, I get a eczema from histamines on surface of fish - so I am not allergic to the fish itself, but the stuff growing on it when it is dead. Which means I can eat Oysters freshly dead but not Lox.

Hope this helps.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved