MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/02/2012 03:35 PM

Wonderful news!!!

Sabiaenne

We saw the surgeon today and he looked at the tumor...he said that it's shrunk well over 50%!!! He was ecstatic!! So am I!!!

He doesn't think the surgery will be as difficult as first believed. He wants to wait on the pathology report before deciding whether or not my husband should get chemo afterward. The way he's looking at it at the moment is that he won't be needing it.

I've been crying the last few nights, and now I feel so relieved. That's one step! The first thing I needed to hear. Now on to the second...that the surgery went extremely well!

Surgery date is April 10, at 8:30 a.m. I'll try to keep you guys posted, as we'll be there for at least 5 days.

Hugz!

Sabiaenne

04/04/2012 04:29 PM
GAK
GAK  
Group Leader

Hay, That's great news..

I know this whole thing is a bit stress full but, going through Surgery will be just fine. I have been through 3 of them. It's a bit sore for a while and then the recovery !

I'm really happy for you both...

Keep in touch.. Hugs and lots of them !! Smile

04/04/2012 10:35 PM
Sabiaenne

Thank you so much sweetness!! I'll let you know how it goes!

04/06/2012 08:10 PM
WrkNPrgrss
WrkNPrgrss  

Sending good thoughts your way....for you, your husband, and his doctors and nurses. Please update us when you can.

04/06/2012 11:12 PM
Zin
Zin  

I'll be sure and let you guys know how the surgery goes the moment I can! Thanks for being here!

Hugz,

Zin Silly

04/08/2012 10:28 AM
GAK
GAK  
Group Leader

We will be here for you and Hubby...I'm sure he will get through this with flying colors.. Hugs to you both.. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved