MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/26/2011 02:01 PM

dropping in to say hello and thankyou x

FallenAngel7

just wanted to let you all know im still winning i feel very well and getting better everyday, you all are in my thoughts everyday, i know for a fact all the hope and support from the group got me this far. im still on the highest dose of water tablets and religiously take my lactolose, but i can't remember the last time i have felt so well. my life is falling into place, shared custody of my darling little boy, a very special understanding caring man on the scene and starting 5 adult learning classes in a few weeks. so i hope you understand if im not as active as i used to be im still here and willing to tell my story to anyone who wants to chat about this terrible disease. thankyou so much my heart is with you all x x

08/27/2011 06:49 AM
mpmom
mpmom  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

FallenAngel7,

I am so glad you are doing better. You certainly seem to have taken control of your life. We are always here if you need us.

08/30/2011 03:16 AM
cocoa2010

so pleased to hear this Claire ........ very well done and best wishes in your new life

x

08/31/2011 08:56 AM
ImogenWinter
ImogenWinterPosts: 152

CLAIRE!!!!

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to hear this news. If you were here right now you'd have to peel me off the ceiling!!!!

Well done, girl, well done. You go, go and keep on going, the only way is up!!

Lots of love,

Imogen

09/14/2011 10:03 AM
TNFirefly
TNFirefly  

Claire- Glad you are doing better. There are not limits on love.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved