MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/05/2012 10:00 PM

I Could Spit Nails!(page 3)

mpmom
mpmom  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

It's really quiet simple. We all say things sometimes. However as the group grows

larger. We have to take into consideration ALL members.

I myself have received PM's from other members complaining about the language recently.

Was what said offensive to me , No, Nor do I think it was to most members.

This is just a simple request to be a little careful.

The groups leaders are asked to make certain the guideline are followed.A part of which is quoted below.

"You agree that you will NOT post any knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, or threatening message."

I certainly do not expect (nor do I believe any group leader does)everyone to be on their best behavior at all times. However with the recent complaints please help us avoid a problem.

I hope this helps explain things a bit.

Thanks

05/06/2012 04:59 AM
Virginiamom

I could understand rationing out other drugs, but lactulose is always "as needed" and best to have extra. I can't imagine anyone WANTING to take mure than needed. We were always cutting the supply too short. The Dr gave us a 6 refill script with instructions to re up if she needed more.

I'm not even sure lactulose requires a script but like most, we need it so we only pay the copayment.

05/06/2012 01:07 PM
mpmom
mpmom  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Lactulose is a prescription only med. I always ask fro extra refills

05/06/2012 09:10 PM
1polarbear
1polarbear  

The NP that first wrote my script was smart enough to make the dosage read 3 to 4 times a day so I get 6 big bottles with each refill. That means I can take it the normal 3 times each day and have a little extra just in case. One thing she did right Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved