MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/16/2010 08:53 AM

Bad night

mikealpha1
mikealpha1  
Group Leader

No sleep last night, waving arms about saying I was writing, reciting children's book. I'm blessed by my wife. We've seen this before so she doubled up my lactulose to clear out toxins. Not so "delirious" now, but talking like a child.

Glad to talk it out.

07/16/2010 11:53 AM
bjlvls
bjlvls  

I'm so sorry you had a bad night. Your wife sounds like a great gal, and I'm glad you have someone to help keep you on track during your scary moments. We miss your witty and intelligent responses, so feel better soon.

Bobbi

07/17/2010 12:42 AM
lovinwife

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the rough night..sounds like a busy one for both of you. I love your wife, and I haven't even met her! lol

Hope you feel better and sleep well tonight.

Anna

07/17/2010 12:44 AM
mbwheeler
mbwheeler  

Hi Mike,

I agree - you are blessed to have that wife. Hope you feel better soon.

Marie

07/17/2010 07:57 AM
mikealpha1
mikealpha1  
Group Leader

Feeling better today. Had to "flush the system." We decided it was the experiment we ran. Last Friday I had a small piece of steak (not forbidden) to see if I could have some every couple of weeks. 5 days later pow! I also see that the day before I'd only taken 3 lactulose doses, so I must have been "losing it." Thanks for your support! that's why I'm here.

07/17/2010 03:43 PM
dublincolleen

glad your feeling better mike at least you know what caused the problem so hopefully you can avoid it happening again.

hugs colleen

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved