MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/06/2012 02:43 PM

Anyone here seen the awesome film Avatar?

Clarita
Clarita  
Group Leader

A couple of nights ago watched the amazing film Avatar with hubby- thought it was phenomenally imaginative and whilst watching it noticed my high pains had lowered a notch or two, too!! Has anyone else seen the movie Avatar?

Loved that the main character left his disabled body behind for a fit health Avatar blue tall agile one at the end of the film, too!! Even though am an optimist as well as have accepted my conditions as well as diability- there are times when wish was pain free as well as had good mobility. Not saying want to be an Avatar blue alien creature yet it sure would be something fantastic to have more freedom as well as to feel 'normal' just like the average person of your age or how you felt before you became ill!

Still, this is the kind of film you could watch several times over- well this batgirl adored it anyhow!

Tonight watched the movie Stormbreaker- what a fabulous film this was too although completely different!

Wishing everyone here a Happy Easter/a Happy Spring/a Happy April Smile!

Distracting oneself with pleasant disractions sure do help with the pains methinks for sure.

Take excellent care of You All.

Super gentle soothing hugs, love Clarita SmileSilly (batgirl holding on tightly)

04/07/2012 02:16 AM
scorpioj
scorpioj  
VIP Member

Hey Clarita,

Avatar was awesome for sure!! Definately a watch again and again movie! Loved the leaving the disability behind too.The beauty of the world they lived in all the colours and creativity were amazing. The love story good too.Wishing you healing energy,Happy Spring,April,Easter.

Take care&warm gentle hugs,

scorpioj

04/07/2012 04:00 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
Group Leader

Scorpioj Wish You a Happy Spring April Easter Wink too! Much healing to come your way also,for sure! Avatar, yes, the beautiful colours plus the creative imagination was sublime! absolutely loved the love story in the film too as am a romantic as is hubby! celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary this Sunday :-D+ Chris hubby is taking me out to a lovely gourmet restaurant so am excited about that! Take v good care of You and soothing gentle hugs to You, warmest wishes Clarita Smile

04/07/2012 05:34 AM
Colleenj
Colleenj  
VIP Member

Yes I have the blue ray disc and it is awesome! I thought it was great that you got a break from your pain. Maybe we need more distractions and less meds.

Colleen

04/07/2012 07:25 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
Group Leader

Agree with You- we could use more fabulous distractions as our medicines yet less medicines overall. However some days you need the full dosage of your medications as well as many distractions- both kinds of treatment for relieving/alleviating pains!!!

Love the Easter graphic- that is really groovy!!

Pleased others loved Avatar, too!

Super gentle soothing hugs winging their way to You, love Clarita Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved