MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/11/2010 09:37 PM

Fairly new to the group

cconley
cconley  

Hi all! I am sort of new to the group. I joined, but then just started wondering around and checking things out. I am 40 y/o and have been diagnosed with Fibro, arthritis and I have lordosis.(like scoliois, but my spine curves inward)

I enjoy doing crafts when I can. I love photography and trying to get a small business of my own up and going. Nothing fancy just simple portraits, scenic and wildlife. its nice to have good days so I can go take photos, but with the weather doing the lovely ups and downs here in iowa its been hard to do this fall.

Anyway....hope to get to "meet" you all and be able to help in anyway that I can.

thanks!

Carrie

11/12/2010 11:41 AM
mike1024
mike1024  
Group Leader

Hi Connie Welcome to the Chronic Pain Group,you will find a lot of compassionate people here who understand the pain you are going through.We are a very friendly bunch and the best things we get are ideas from each other on how to cope with the pain.

Gentle Hugs

Mike

11/13/2010 11:00 AM
cconley
cconley  

Thank you for the welcome Mike. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

hugs

Carrie

11/13/2010 08:02 PM
kardie
kardie  
VIP Member

Hello Carrie,

Welcome to the group. We have a wonderfull group here and I'm sure you will find alot of help and support here. Take Care! I look forward to getting to know you.

Kardie

11/14/2010 09:07 PM
Lazy1
Lazy1  

Welcome to the group and keep posting!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved