MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/28/2009 09:55 AM

surgery

Snowi
Snowi  

oct 6 i have to have surgery for my hemriods. i am very nervous due to the of the surgery. i take much longer to heal then other people and so sometimes docs think i,m faking it. i talked to the surgon about it. he was very nice and he said i will get pain meds similar to other having the same surgery. i think that is good. i am kind of a worry wort and am kind of a baby when it comes to pain. it is just that right now i'm in enough pain but am concered about having more pain. Atleast this is pain for a purpose. later it will make the hemroid pain go away.

Thanks everyone for being here.

10/28/2009 09:14 PM
kardie
kardie  
VIP Member

Hi snowi,

Don't feel bad about being nervour for you upcoming surgery. I think it is normal to be a bit nervous about any surgery. In this day and age surgery is alot easier and faster to recover from than it used to be. Don't worry too much, I'm sure you will make out just fine and think about how much better you'll feel once you recover.

Kardie

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved