MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/28/2009 10:42 AM

WE ARE HERE TO HELP!

Gen

All of us here at this group are in pain. We all have different pain levels. We all deal with different things in our life.

We all have different illnesses. I'm asking for you to please remember we are here to help each other through a rough time in our life. Gen

07/28/2009 10:46 AM
Noca
Noca  

I agree we are all here to help, however, unintentionally, sometimes people's remarks hurt others rather than helping them.

07/28/2009 10:58 AM
fibroforever
fibroforever  
Group Leader

I agree with both of you.

We have an awesome group that here lately seems to be crumbling. People are nit-picking at others. This really needs to stop. This group is about the 'love'.

Yes, sometimes people say things UNINTENTIONALLY and it hurts others. We need to be strong enough to over-look it! We all have bad days, some way worse than others. We all say things we shouldn't from time to time.

Let's just try to move on. Move forward.

07/28/2009 11:10 AM
tracy6878
tracy6878  
VIP Member

i think too that part of the problem may be that with somay different conditions, we forget which group we are typing to...and seem to not care as much about the whole group...im pretty new here, but i think we can all get along ok...i think you are all rockin people...

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved