MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/22/2012 06:26 PM

recalled hip replacement

Damico70

Hi I am 41 and recently had to have my 2006 hip replacement revised due to a miserable failure of the metal on metal device they used.

I now on top of the 2 surgeries in 5 years have been diagnosed with spinal stenosis, spinal narrowing and disc bulge due to the fact I was walking around with one leg longer than the other one due to the failed hip replacement.

I am in pain every day. I have had those painful injections in my lower back which did not work at all.

I also can not find any doctor who will prescribe me pain meds to help manage my pain.

All they want to do is shove these large needles in my back with cortisone which did not give me any relief at all....

I feel like I am at the end of my rope and do not know where to turn to try to get help with this...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved