MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/19/2012 12:04 PM

don't know if I belong(page 2)

fibroforever
fibroforever  
Group Leader

clemaire- Welcome to the group! As you can tell, we have some wonderful people here. Please, feel free to ask questions and share here. Pain is horrible and can be very debilitating. Sometimes, it can really help, to just have others that understand- no matter where the pain is. Here, you'll find- We're all here for each other.

You stated that you don't feel you have Fibro, as your joints don't hurt. Please know, Fibro is about muscles and tendons, not joints.

RSD is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. Here's a little info about RSD:

According to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), RSD is "a chronic pain condition that is believed to be the result of dysfunction in the central or peripheral nervous systems."

According to MedicineNet, RSD involves "irritation and abnormal excitation of nervous tissue, leading to abnormal impulses along nerves that affect blood vessels and skin."

03/19/2012 06:44 PM
clemaire
clemaire  

Thankyou for the reply and the advice. Much appreciated!

03/23/2012 01:44 AM
cindy61
cindy61  

No Clemaire I have never had any counceling on being raped or when my 1st husband died at 30, or for when I was a kid my mother told me she hated me. The only counceling I had was 1 time for my RSD only because you have to to have a spinal cord stimulator put in. If you want to know more about RSD there are alot of articles and conversations on here to help you. I would not know where to begin but if you have had back pain that long and they can't find anything you just might have RSD.

Cindy

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved