MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/01/2009 08:18 PM

I am so tired of hurting all the time

605keith
605keithPosts: 6

is the pain some thing that you have to live with, seems like I have tried everything, and the vicoden only gives relief for few hours a day

02/01/2009 08:21 PM
605keith
605keithPosts: 6

feels like I got kicked in the testies, only the pain is in my back.

02/01/2009 08:25 PM
mitzigirl
mitzigirl  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I know the feeling I just posted to your hi and I do know the spine pain knew it since I was 10..I too get very sick and tired of chronic pain too most of us do...And I know it is hard to cope..Believe me I am there..

02/01/2009 08:48 PM
Drpatty

Hello Keith. My name is Dr Patty and I am the leader of the chronic pain and chronic intractable pain groups on mdjunction. I am very happy that you found our little group. This group has awesome members who truly care. We are here for you in friendship and support. If you have any difficulty in the group, please let me know so that I too may lend a hand, shoulder, etcCheerful I invite you do get to know me better by reading my pain story on my profile page. I also do research for the groups that I lead. If there is something special that you would like me to look up, please don't hesitate to PM me or leave a message in the group. Cheerful

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved