MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/05/2012 01:33 PM

What can you learn this year?(page 2)

Bangbang
Bangbang  
VIP Member

Glad you made it through that horrible experience. Sendin love vibes.

01/05/2012 10:35 PM
Hrtn4Crtn
Hrtn4Crtn  

I wrote a huge letter here to you and then lost it, UGH!! I hate this laptop computer!! Got My Annie's Attic catalogue in the mail today. Oh my..so many projects only two hands and only so much time when I'm able to sit up and keep looking dwonward at my hands. At least I learned to crochet and knit when I was very young, so the learning curve that comes with age, pain, depression, etc doesn't affect me. LOL!!

Got to look for those blessings and acknowledge them..keeps me going : )

Bren

01/06/2012 05:53 AM
crochetdiva
crochetdiva  

Heart - Maybe the letter will come back from hence where the laptop sent it. I'm glad your getting back to crocheting.

01/11/2012 10:49 AM
crochetdiva
crochetdiva  

What is everyone learning this year?

01/12/2012 02:32 PM
Hrtn4Crtn
Hrtn4Crtn  

Would you mind sending me the pattern for the Heavenly Cocoons. There might be a time when I would need one or possibly start something somewhat like that here. I might even find that there is already a program and I would just join.

The pattern might be on a URL site. If it is your own developed and created pattern I would certainly understand if you said no.

Thanks,

safe not hurting huggers Kissing

Bren

01/12/2012 05:35 PM
crochetdiva
crochetdiva  

03/03/2012 09:54 AM
Hrtn4Crtn
Hrtn4Crtn  

I've been off the computer for awhile. My neck had gotten so bad that I couldn't stand being on the computer. I have had many nerve blocks and now the ablation to the c-spine nerves on the left side.

Back to crocheting and I'm teaching a 65 year old woman that had never crocheted before I she didn't think she could learn at this age. She is doing great!!

What I want to learn this year is needle tatting.

Bren

03/08/2012 10:09 PM
Hrtn4Crtn
Hrtn4Crtn  

Thought I would let you all know that the nerve ablation is doing well!! I get the other side done next week. I can only hope that it does as well

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved