MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/14/2009 10:10 AM

thank you everyone!!!

mommadukesliz46
mommadukesliz46  

i just want to start by thanking everyone who has helped me through the last few days...i really just wanted to give up, the support means so much, and not being judged is like "wow" to me. i feel better today, not 100 percent but i'm not having the horrible pains in my stomach like the last few days, what a relief, i'm still not much help around the house yet, but at least i feel as if i'm going forward and not backwards anymore....my next step is researching doctors..i know nothing will happen overnight, but i'm going in with a positive approach, and i am going to be completely honest as i have been doing for the past 6 plus years, i know i will have alot of doors shut in my face, and been down this road before some won't even agree to see me but i know somewhere out there there has got to be a doctor who will be willing to listen to my WHOLE story and work with me and not be judgemental....once again THANK YOU SO MUCH... this site has been a godsend!!

01/14/2009 10:15 AM
hcronch
hcronch  

good for you girl!!! keep moving forward!!! Smile YEA!!!

01/14/2009 04:02 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

Even babysteps are steps. Yep.

01/14/2009 04:49 PM
fluffyluggage
fluffyluggage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I agree with bits! Babysteps, hun, they're still steps. You have to learn how to walk before you can run!!

I'm really glad you are feeling better, and I have to say, I LOVE this place so much, too. It's really great. Laughing Be sure to take advantage of the PM's if you need to talk to someone as well... It's great, because sometimes I can't get on here to talk in the forums nearly as much as I'd like (being a group leader can make it difficult to get on all the forums, so I spent sometimes more time answering PM's)--so if you need to talk to anyone in particular, be sure to feel free and send a PM to ask for help or support when you feel you need it. I love both the forum AND the PM aspects of this site. It's truly wonderful. As you said, it's a GODSEND!! Laughing

*hugs*

Jen Smile

01/14/2009 05:55 PM
mitzigirl
mitzigirl  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Good for you Momma I am so proud that you are some better..Some we will take and tomorrow may even be better..Sounds like you have a plan and stick to it good for you somewhere there is the right doctor for you..Took me awhile and alot of slammed doors but now I have a jewel I would not trade...Dont over do because you feel some better I tend to do that to..Like Jen said I dont always make it to all the forums being a leader but you can pm me anytime and I will get back just give me a little while.....

Hugs and Blessings,

Viv BERK7CAO0RPWTCA2HV05ICAJ8DCMCCA24DSQWCA9308JZCAYCZNKOCAVTAWKHCA9LBNHPCANWNLZ7CAIVMM5JCARDFJ0BCANWQAK3CAA19R31CAKOZAMNCAYW9XSGCA1VSWEMCASBV4B7CABB9HEZCA6SACB1

Just Keep Hunting That Rainbow It Is Out There!!!

Post edited by: mitzigirl, at: 01/14/2009 17:56

01/14/2009 08:14 PM
fibroforever
fibroforever  
Group Leader

Viv- you're such a sweetie! YOU ARE SO WELCOME! You are a big part of our lives here in the group. You offer such wonderful advice and are always there when we need ya. We'll always be here for you. Smile

I'm confident that there is a doctor out there that will listen to "everything" you have to say. No one knows You better than You. So, they must listen. Yeah, it might take a little time. We'll just hope not too long. And in the meantime, when ya need us, lean on us.

01/15/2009 04:12 PM
skittle0407

What wonderful support you all have been for Momma, that is what this is all about, we all benefit! I am glad to hear the more positive things being offered and said to help encourage and not discourage someones progress or even regresses. The mind is a powerful tool and we need to try and utilize all it is capable of offering in regard to pain control and coping!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved