MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/29/2010 07:37 PM

Lost My Mind

kjv1956
kjv1956  

Dizzy If others have read my post on other groups sorry but I can't seem to get everything out of my system.

I Lost my Mind and went on a cruise. Now lets see why was this stupid. Four foot surgerys, Neuropothy in both legs and feet, pinched nerves in both legs, Tietze's syndrome, bone on bone with my knees, carpul tunnel syndrom (did not even think about this in dealing with luggage) 7 disc problems from the cervical spine to the lumbar spine. Protrusions in three different locations, arthritis everywhere. The thorasic spine pinched before I left so this was great fun. Since the pinch my hands have been swollen and painful. I do not have a clue what I was thinking. Walking from one end to the other on a moving ship with all of these problems. Each day was a new intensity of pain that I could not escape. I am so glad Laughing to be home. Tired is not the word and I have no idea how long it will take me to recover from this insanity.

I go tomorrow for Synvisc Injections in both knees so hopefully this will help with the pain.

Now on a good note I will say that the sunrise pictures at sea are beautiful so are the sunsets. Meeting the crew from 23 different countries was absolutely fantastic. I had great fun learning about each one and haveing a great time asking questions. I am now having problems going to sleep without the rocking. Anyway I now know that I no longer want to go on cruises. Far to painful.

How is everyone doing? Since I have been gone for four days I feel very behind in everyones life. Fill me in please.

kjv1956

03/30/2010 11:33 AM
suzack1

I'm sorry for your pain but also so glad you enjoyed the sunrise's. I know its hard for us to live a normal life and pay dearly for things we think we can do. I hope you don't have to pay for too long...Thinking of you.

Susan

03/30/2010 03:58 PM
kardie
kardie  
VIP Member

Sorry your trip caused you so much pain. I hope the good parts help make it alittle worth it. Good to have you back. Hope you feel better soon.

Kardie

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved