MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/14/2011 01:58 PM

Help me!!!

Tullepigen90

hi.

I have ALWAYS (365 days and 24 hours) very bad headache after a accident (brain injury) that i was 12 years old - im now 20 years old. I can just do nothing = sleep, lie in my bed in a dark room and no sounds. Its so scary that its my life because im just is 20 years old!!! Other than me with chronic headache after a injury? What can i do? I want and pray for a better life...

10/14/2011 09:05 PM
jkryan
jkryan  

Hello Nanna, what part of your brain is injured? How does the medical system work there and do you get regular care from a neurologist?

It is AWFUL that you are suffering so much and unbelievable that your life is worse than a prison! I have chronic headaches too, very very painful ones that include my face, mouth and my neck, so I have spent my share of time in quiet, dark, lonely rooms and since the headaches started 11 years ago my life has changed drastically from what it was and what I thought it would be. I DO know how you feel and wish there was something I could do for you to truly help.

What YOU can do is to keep fighting,get tough, get up and fight for yourself and don't care what anyone else thinks. You MUST be strong and yet not mean about things - just do not take no for an answer.

I don't know what your circumstances are but I do know that there ARE people who care and who will help if it is at all possible.

Hang in there and let me know how you are doing and please give us all more details on what your circumstances are please.

Kris

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. ~Ambrose Redmoon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved