MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/08/2010 09:46 PM

Very tick and dry nose mucus membrane!(page 3)

fluffyluggage
fluffyluggage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey Bobbie,

Another suggestion, I recently saw this in a medical program on TV and thought of you. If you haven't had your gallbladder checked for stones, it can cause a lot of pain where you describe, and it can cause a lot of the other symptoms you describe, so if you can get checked, you may want to just rule that out if you haven't already. It also has to do with some of the "blood" issues you mentioned, so it kinda brought everything together for me when I heard it.

Hope that helps a little bit more. Yes, you'll be swollen if your lymph nodes are inflamed for any reason--we have them all over our bodies, and it's a way that we remove toxins. It does make me think something's not write with your liver or kidneys, or even the spleen/gallbladder/pancreas area.

Hugs,

Jen

11/21/2010 08:33 AM
dea270
dea270Posts: 19

Hi Jen,

Thank you for kind comment.

I have calcination on the ligament nuchae.

I have calcination on the bottom of my head (over occipital bone).

Also, my mucus in the nose is very, very dry.

Now, I don't know where is the head and where the foot.

With regards,

Bobbie

p.s. Sorry, I hadn't chance to answer you before.

01/17/2011 03:36 AM
dea270

Hi Jen,

I want to delete my photo here and give something else.

As I don't see other solution, I have started to make research photos of my face, as all my pains are just on the face: eyes, cheek bones, jaw bones and sometimes neck muscle (on the right side).

I had terrible abdomen pains as also eyes pains with puffy face.

Jen, can you please tell me some right diet for the large intestine? What should I drink or eat?

With love and light,

Bobbie

Post edited by: dea270, at: 01/18/2011 05:35 AM

01/30/2011 01:04 PM
fluffyluggage
fluffyluggage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey Bobbie,

Sorry it's been so long since I've been online. I've been really sick here lately. If it's not a sinus infection, it's been CFS/FMS flares, and now it's a severe sinus infection along with kidney stones.

So, as for a good diet, one of the best things you can do is to drink lots and lots of water. Now, you can certainly drink too much water, so you want to be thinking about drinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 to 10 cups of water (cups as in 8 oz. cups). If you're having still having pain, you can increase the water by 1-2 cups a day for a week or so and see if that relieves it.

In conjunction with that, you should probably really increase your fiber intake by eating or drinking (making smoothies without all the sugar, but you can use protein sources if you wish) 6-8 servings or fruits and vegetables per day. The more fiber you take in, the less stress on the intestines. Initially, you'll have to increase slowly, so don't go overboard at first, but increase and then get to those high number of servings. If you go overboard at first, you're going to likely have a lot more pain, mainly due to gas. You may not, but I'd bet on it.

I'd also consider taking a probiotic. This will work higher up in the intestines, but you may be feeling so much discomfort lower because of gas or less water in the intestines or due to an bacterial imbalance. A good probiotic will put you in balance and it'll help decrease pain in many instances. However, you want to increase the probiotics slowly as well. But you probably want to end up eventually taking several billion per day (I take a total of 10 billion and in a large variety, not just acidophilus).

As for the rest of your diet, you want to take in proteins and carbs, but you probably want to make them smaller portions than the veggies and fruits. You want to moderate what you're doing, and be aware of what sizes portions really are, many people aren't aware of how much they should be eating. You do want to ensure you're getting enough protein, and that you're taking in enough calories. That's something you'll have to follow when you write out your own diet, but the suggestions above can certainly help with pain.

Unless you know there's something else going on with your abdomen, like appendicitis or diverticulitis, etc, then this should help give you some relief.

Hope that helps,

Hugs,

jen Smile

02/17/2011 03:51 AM
dea270

Hi Jen,

Sorry to be so late with reply.

Thank you for all your advices.

It is very difficult for me, to find the right food. Drinks alone don't help me. Yesterday I had some more oil in the food and I had after terrible abdomen pains. I had to drink tea, to get asleep.

What is strange, from there I have pains in the eyes.

From other side before bad weather I have shoulder muscle pains and they go over neck muscle direct to the eyes, especially right eye. It looks like neuralgia. Somebody says, it is from sinusitis, but I don't have typical sinusitis.

The neck muscle makes pressure also to the thing bellow my chin (you can see swollen there - what is that?). The year 1993, Tirologist told me, my pains and all that is not from thyroid, but from the neck muscle.

This pressure goes to the throat, jaw bones (teeth's), eyes and there is also seen, how my trigeminal nerve makes pressure to the nose.

I told you, that beside medical astrology research of my pains, I have started to do also photo research of my face, because all those pains are seen, just on the face and bellow my face.

Who is going to help me?

With regards,

Bobbie

Post edited by: dea270, at: 02/18/2011 11:43 PM

Post edited by: dea270, at: 02/25/2011 11:54 PM

02/19/2011 01:18 PM
fluffyluggage
fluffyluggage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey Bobbie,

I can definitely see what you're talking about, and I think it may just come down to treating some kind of neuralgia, and I think perhaps it's something that may be a very rare illness. I think you need to continue to keep track of your symptoms, and maybe you can get better help when you get to a place where there is better care. IDK when or where that will be, and I wish I could do more. You have no idea how badly I wish that.

I think you're on the right track, and I wish you could get some medication for the neuralgia. Things like gabapentin would probably work really well to help relieve a lot of the pain you're experiencing. It works on nerve pain. And nerves are usually what are affected when you can feel more pain when the weather changes.

I wish I could be of more help, but I simply can't. Please keep us posted with anything new.

Hugs,

jen Smile

02/20/2011 01:46 AM
dea270

Hi Jen,

I had a feeling last night that you are thinking about me. There is a sign, when somebody is thinking (or talking) about us: when we have hiccup and it doesn't stop (no water helps, as some people say), we have to tell (in our mind or loud) the names from the people. Sometime takes long time, after I think about the right name. After that, this hiccup stops. That was right about you.

About Neuralgia: I was talking yesterday afternoon with my female therapist (she tries to help me with different therapies), what it could be bellow the chin? She told me, it is lymph muscle. She tries to unblock the neck muscle and also to clean my lymph's. She helps me since October 2010 and slowly is going better, but as she says, I need at least 40 therapies.

She gave me few times sacral crane therapy and foot reflex massage. The last one is terrible: the most painful therapy I had at all. I have screamed from the pains, but after I felt better.

This photo research I do, because doctors don't see well. My photo (official) from January 2009 is terrible. There are all signs of my pains: very swollen larynx muscle, puffy and swollen face. By such a pain my eyes disappear behind the cheek muscles. That photo is my proof (before the photos, I did myself) how my pains look like. That there is help for me, I know because I had already help in abroad, long time ago: with one injection in the neck muscle all my pains were away.

I am here on a very wrong place and in the wrong country. It is only part of my ex home country and I have feeling that I don't belong here. I want to go to the South-West Europe and never, ever come back here.

I have lost 20 years of searching the cause for my pains; I had to leave my very easy job because of the pains and didn't get any money. My last 9 years are full of the tears, worries and fear, that I will stay here for ever. In that case, I am dead.

Jen, you have done a lot for me. Much, much more than any doctor, here.

Wish me only runaway from here. Wish me, that I start with Medical Astrology Blog, to help other people.

I wish you good health and that you stay so friendly and helpful, as you were all the time.

Thank you for all your advices.

Kind regards,

Bobbie

02/20/2011 01:41 PM
fluffyluggage
fluffyluggage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Bobbie,

That's so funny that you knew I was thinking of you! Smile I think about you a lot and wish that you could figure out what's going on and get a good doctor. I have to say I've had cranial sacral therapy, and I LOVE it! I would have it done all the time if I could, cuz it's the best.

I truly hope you can get out of where you are now and move. That would be the best thing that could ever happen to you.

As for starting a blog, try to get onto someplace like Facebook (if you do, look me up!) or LiveJournal (look me up there, too! lol)--great places to connect with others and to write about what's going on with you. Also, you can check out wordpress (just google it), as I've heard it's a great place to write a blog, and I think it may be free?

Many wishes to you!

Hugs,

jen Smile

02/23/2011 06:41 AM
dea270

Hi Jen,

Thank you again for reply.

I was member in Facebook, but that is nothing for me. I had problems to delete my membership, there. For me is Twitter better: I am member there, but didn't write yet about anything.

Now, I have problems to get tablets from UK, like I am some kind of drug dealer. They don't understand that my health depends from those pills. The pills from there are only my right help and medicine.

Wish you nice afternoon,

Bobbie

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved