MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/20/2011 04:31 PM

CEBV/SERVERE CHRONIC FATIGURE/ FIBRO

shadiegirl0

if u know how to muscule test do it to see how much your body needs from each herb or vitamin u take frist off,good vitamins is a start with( 5-HTP,phosphatidyl serine 100 mg its cognitive health, choline & inositol, folic acid 1,200 also very important for the mind,) Colloidal silver,(alpha-Lipoic acid 300 mg,and vit. c,and resveratrol for my antoxidants) epa-dha get one that is very pure at least 3 x strained,i take (stresscare and B-complex plus b-6 for nerves)i take the femmenessence for over 50 for my hormones which helps my all over help and works with the others =)Ubiquinol is a higher absoption rate better then Co-Q10 for your heart health,vit d also is good for our mood L-Carnitine is great for your muscles with the weakness dept. folks =)urinary tract troubles is Uva Ursi great to keep you healthy from urinary tract infections.i take natures sunshine, so u must know the herbs and things u to are from good companys not are all the same.i also take GTF Chromium 200mg which helps our condition to, good luck i hope i have helped someone GOD BLESS and if u have any questions ask awayW00t

04/08/2011 11:52 AM
frankie324

My friend who has also been battling CEBV since she was a teenager recommended Chloroxygen to me. You can find it at Whole Foods. Its concentrated Chlorophyll (from plants) it's suppose to increase oxygen to the red blood cells and increase energy levels. It's also great for regulating your stools. I'm fond of it. She also said it is a saviour on those days when the lymph nodes are swollen which I agree with. Since Ive been taking it my energy has been a bit better. My lymph nodes became swollen one day but dissipated by the next (when in the past its been week long episodes often ending with an urgent care trip). And as an IBS sufferer as well -- vast improvement in that department! lol Smile

04/09/2011 07:24 PM
shadiegirl0

i will try that, i know i was using colliodal silver and it was also helping me to with some energy. i used like 2 bottles for 10 days

04/09/2011 07:24 PM
shadiegirl0

i will try that, i know i was using colliodal silver and it was also helping me to with some energy. i used like 2 bottles for 10 days

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved