MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/19/2010 11:59 PM

IBS a symptoms of ebv?(page 2)

Nese67
Nese67Posts: 152

thank you gravenstein..i have been home about 2 months with bouts of abdominal cramping low back ache fatigue,sore throat..ive lost a bit of weight too..afraid to eat...this is craziness!

03/20/2010 12:05 AM
Gravenstein
GravensteinPosts: 162

Sorry to hear it Nese.....I had flu-like symptoms before I was diagnosed with chronic neurotoxin disease for many, many months myself. I know how miserable it can be. I not only had the flu-like symptoms but I lost my equilibrium and my brain went away so I couldn't finish sentences or remember people's names that I had known for a long time. Pretty bad. I think people around me thought I had a drinking problem because I couldn't walk a straight line. I kept falling and walking into walls. It was embarrassing.

Please know that I am thinking of you and hoping you will soon be better......

Gravenstein

03/20/2010 03:41 PM
Nese67

thank you..I dont know if this is EBV (ebv NEVER made me this sick)Or a virus I got that's hard to rid due to EBV....Never been so sick in my life..lost 11lbs too.

03/22/2010 05:22 AM
wishes

It could be an additional virus but losing 11 lbs. sounds very serious. Can you get to a doctor or naturopath? I know money is tight these days but hope you get help. Don't dehydrate. Thoughts are with you.

03/26/2010 11:26 PM
Nese67

Hi Wishes...What was the herbal stuff she used..I need to get well & back to work..once again Im coming close to losing my home!

03/30/2010 02:47 PM
wishes

Honey, I'm sorry, I don't know. She said it was easing the IBS symptoms but then the intestinal endo got so bad she went in for surgery on that. It has affected her emotionally & she is now holed up recuperating & isolating, she won't even talk to anyone! (I'm devastated). If you can't afford to go to a naturopath, look up Herbs in the yellow pages. I don't know where you live. A lot of times the herb shops have visiting credentialed herbalists to consult with. If push comes to shove see if someone will talk to you from Present Moment here in Minnesota:

612-824-3157 www.presentmoment.com

Prayers and luck to you!!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved