MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/30/2012 06:55 AM

Very broken.

anonymousse
anonymoussePosts: 10

Hi everyone i'm new here.I wrote my story in a blog if anyone craes to read it, its long and i wrote in a certain way as i was never heard...I wrote like i'm advocating for myself.At times i feel like my story is not as hard as others so it mkaes me feel guilty but i am so affected by what i experienced and i am dx with PTSD.

http://ekahiikaika.wordpress.com/2012/01/02/my-story-how-i- came-to-hate/

I also apologize for the bad writing.Not very good at it.And the laws of grammar, punctuation and spelling elude me..W00t

If you relate, would like to share, or have any insights i would love to hear them.

Thanks.

01/30/2012 08:19 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

I'm through most of it, but i just have to say how incredibly strong you are....none of this is your fault (as you seem to know now) And i'm very happy that you found your way to us.

01/30/2012 10:46 AM
anonymousse
anonymoussePosts: 10

Thank you so much for your reply.It means a lot.As you may know is confusing.

Huggs.

02/08/2012 05:02 PM
Gunnergirl
Gunnergirl  

Wow, that you managed to survive all that is amazing.

I don't really know what else to say.

02/08/2012 10:04 PM
Analogdog
Analogdog  

I never posted to this thread after reading your blog. You brought tears to my eyes several times in the telling of that story. Its amazing that you survived as you did. You are a witness to extreme abuse, and have thrived to tell about it. Shine on, Anonymousse!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved