MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/22/2011 12:24 PM

End of Winter/beginning of spring challenge

Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

Bear with me here, I think I have an actual point...At the end of winter, all of us have been stuck in our houses WAY too long because even if we could psych ourselves up enough to go outside, we COULDN'T! It's been cold, heck in NJ it's still cold, there's been a heck of a lot of snow and sleet and ice, and it's depressing. So, when the warmer weather starts to come in, everybody's going stir crazy becuase winter has been so long and so cold. So that's when drama starts and people start acting up.

So, to combat this end of winter/beginning of spring craziness, I have a challenge for everybody: go spend ten minutes outside! I don't care if you go somewhere, or just sit on your front steps, or just sit in your backyard. Just spend ten mintues outside!

03/23/2011 04:11 AM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Great idea, Erin! I took my boys to the park here last week to feed the ducks & geese & play. We all had an awesome time. Sorry it's been so cold for you. This past week, we've had 60-70* days. Time to get the summer stuff out. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved